Sometimes, we have no idea how to adjust a well-balanced temperature when we bath. Rubine heard us! They released brilliant water heaters which deliver us to bath at a perfect temperature. Now, we can enjoy our shower time happily as water is not overly hot or cold anymore!
Moreover, one of the biggest queries while designing or renovating a bathroom is the selection of a heater. If you’re looking for a sturdy, smart and versatile water-heater for your bathroom, we highly recommend Rubine for you!
First, let’s get to know Rubine:
1. High-Quality Brand and Excellent Aesthetics
Rubine is a leading Italian brand in the bathroom and kitchen industry. For more than 15 years, they had built a strong presence in many markets including Singapore and Malaysia. Rubine’s water heaters are high caliber; meanwhile, these upscale products bring a lot of pragmatic advantages! They have a beautiful contemporary build, along with innovative engineering that sets them apart from the average water heater in the market.
2. Benefits of the smart ‘Arch’ series
The crown jewel of Rubine’s water heater collecting is the ‘Arch’ series. This smart product is designed in a cube-like with independent thermos cut out. Arch offers three collections - Digital, Analogue and Remote in 15 liters and 30 liters. All three collections achieve the Global Standard for Antibacterial Efficacy (SIAA) from Japan. With this global standard, the water in the Arch storage water heater has an antibacterial rate up to 99%, producing clean and healthy water for you and your families.
In addition, the inner tank is using sapphire enameling and its upgrade to 27% thicker magnesium anode guarantee a longer product life span. All Arch series equip with fairwater sleeve which effectively resulting in 20% more hot water output with less energy.
Warranty period - 7 years for inner tank and 5 years for heating element.
Here are some features you’ll find in each genre of the ‘Arch’ series:
- Arch Analog: It is designed for users who prefer contemporary design with simple control yet energy saving. It is equipped with the basic functions but yet using the best technology and materials. You’ll never find anything so amazing elsewhere!
- Arch Remote: The first storage water heater that is equipped with a remote controller and timer function. It has the combined features of Arch Analogue and Arch Digital. Thanks to the intelligent timer, you are able to preset your preferred heat-up time and temperature for the day. Save time, save energy and save cost. Nothing can beat this system.
- Arch Digital: Have you ever wonder what is the exact temperature you set on your storage water heater? For Arch Digital, it has the body of the Arch Analogue but is designed with a small LED display screen which you will be able to see. Finally, you are able to preset your desired temperature for bathing!
A Camouflaged Design of ‘Space’ series: The Space series is designed to accommodate bigger households or households that comes with a bathtub. A slim horizontal body with multi-positioning mounting allows flexible installation to be done, be it on wall or conceal. It is available in 7 capacities ranging from 20 to 100 liters ensuring that you’ll never run out of hot water. Its brilliant slender design is complemented by blue diamond enamel coating, high density polyurethane insulation and SS316 heating element. This camouflage design element makes it an interior design sweetheart! Its pragmatic engineering makes sure that the waiting time for your hot water is shortened.
3. The Dual Purpose Additions of the ‘Sphere’ series
The Rubine’s Sphere series is known for its contemporary design, functionality and quality.
It can be easily installed, offers excellent temperature control and fast heating. All of this makes for a comfortable and refreshing water use experience. Its splash proof protection ensures that excess water doesn’t harm the surface. Its thick polyurethane insulation will never let the water cool easily! It’s the perfect water heater for a large family with different water usage preferences! It is available in 2 storage capacities – 15 liters or 30 liters. It is also available in under sink version, but only available in 15 liters.