Caesarstone is back with new collections, while the high-quality quartz surfaces are amazing as usual!
All of us know that Caesarstone surfaces combine form and function, it retains the cool, tactile qualities of natural stone. Furthermore, Caesarstone offers design freedom with almost endless application possibilities.
If you are going to upgrade your bathroom vanities or kitchen countertops or add some extra oomph to your living room accent walls, etc. this is your great time to create a totally luxurious yet elegant home interior! Not to mention, these quartz surfaces are suitable for applications in commercial interiors as well.
Alright, are you ready to get inspired and amazed by the introduction of the 7 new designs? Let’s go!
1. Metropolitan Collection
The new 2018 additions to this latest Metropolitan collection are 4011 Cloudburst Concrete, 4033 Rugged Concrete and 4601 Frozen Terra. The materials are organic, capturing the real depth and movement; meanwhile, it is rough, tough and unpolished. Needless to say, the engaging visual impact makes this collection suitable well in kitchens and bathrooms. Now you can finally apply an industrial and rustic chic style to the room by using the quality quartz surfaces!
– 4011 Cloudburst Concrete: This quartz surface texture emulates the inherently shabby chic style vibe. Its white shades are such a great element to romanticize the industrial look as it brings a softness to raw concrete.
– 4033 Rugged Concrete: They say imperfection is beauty, which is well to describe the design of the Rugged Concrete. It has a unique imperfection; nonetheless, it features a stunning gradient of grey that blends perfectly with other natural tones and softens its edgy appeal.
– 4601 Frozen Terra: This is such a playful and interesting design; meanwhile, it carries the revival of modernism in times of contemporary and features a dichotomous look surprisingly. This emulates the scattered grain of terrazzo while the beautiful and irregular black accents complete the look successfully.
2. Supernatural Collection
5043 Montblanc, 6046 Moorland Fog and 6313 Turbine Grey are the other three additions to the Supernatural Collection which is inspired by granite and marble. It emulates the natural beauty of organic stones; nevertheless, it carries forward a symphony of intricate veins, bold colors and textures.
– 5043 Montblanc: This decadent surface brings the originality of authentic quartz surfaces by presenting rich and warmer tones lines on its light grey surface. It’s the perfect choice to create a luxurious look in your spaces.
– 6046 Moorland Fog: If you want to add a sense of luxury to your home, this design is to make your dream comes true. Its foggy grey surface is the perfect canvas for the light and dark tones that litter it artistically.
– 6313 Turbine Grey: It captures an authentic granite aesthetic with its swirling grey undertones littered with dark grey and white veins to emulate originality.
3. Classico Collection
6011 Intense White: This celebrates Nordic design as it features a beautiful frosty white base with stunning glass flakes that embellish the surface evenly. Furthermore, you can have a truly beautiful Scandinavian aesthetic by applying this design to your house. Believe it or not, this design could be the most perfect choice to complement a marvellous cozy ‘hygge’ style to the entire home.
Yes, these are the 7 new designs which belong to 3 different kinds of wonderful collections. Choosing the quartz surfaces to your home really depends on your personal preferences, but we are sure that you have some ideas in mind after reading the introduction of each stunning designs.
Definitely, there are some reasons – which most of the homeowners as well as the world-renowned designers and architects choose to partner with Caesarstone in order to set a whole new design trend – is the quality of the quartz surfaces which Caesarstone offers to the world.
First of all, it is sustainable sourcing as the Caesarstone products have a small eco-footprint while the company ensures there is minimal waste during production. The quartz surfaces are a non-toxic product; meanwhile, Caesarstone owns the Green Design qualifications such as the compliance with the International Health & Safety Foundation as a proof to show that the products have minimal chemicals. Moreover, the non-porous and sealed surfaces inhibit the growth of bacteria and mildew which shows that Caesarstone quartz surfaces are an excellent hygiene product.
One of the most crucial parts is definitely the Caesarstone quartz surfaces are able to hold against most of the scratching, staining and chipping. The Caesarstone’s engineered quartz surfaces are heat resistant; nonetheless, the surfaces require minimal maintenance to keep them looking like new. You only need to clean with soap and water or a mild detergent to take care of the quartz surfaces.
Last but not least, welcome to check out the latest collections for more new styles, new textures, etc. which definitely provide you with a whole new awesome cutting-edge design!
You may want to call for more information, not to mention, Caesarstone provides professional customer service and support! Or quickly visit the new showroom at Suntec City Mall Tower 3 to experience all the new collections by yourself!
New Showroom Address: 3 Temasek Boulevard #03-357, Suntec City Mall Tower 3, 038983
Tel: +65 6316 1938