Renopedia is an online portal for Singapore homeowners to find inspirations, solutions, tips, ideas and the right interior designers for their dream home.
Diva’s Interior Design started out as a small company of just 5 interior designers with a passion and vision to make the home-building journey a little better. Fast forward a few years later, here we are, a company with more than 20 employees, all running with the same vision of building better homes.
We don’t just want to provide interior design solutions for aesthetic purposes. More than that, we want to provide ways to make our clients’ lives easier. That means no slipshod work and no cutting corners. We value transparency and quality over quantity, and strive to make the otherwise stressful home renovation journey as smooth sailing as possible.Our professional interior designers go through intensive training and skill upgrades so that they are well-equipped to service you the way you deserve. Get in touch with us today and start the journey towards your dream home!
| Address: 18 Boon Lay Way #01-136, Tradehub 21, Singapore 609966
| Tel: +65 6462 3833
SHOWROOM @ EAST
140 Paya Lebar Road #01-20, AZ @ Paya Lebar, Singapore 409015
| Tel: +65 6312 3833
| Website: https://www.divasinterior.com/
| Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/divasinteriordesign/
| Email: email@example.com
Evan the coordinator for my home reno was very responsive & responsible. He personally & promptly attended to all my issues during reno. Endured place was cleaned up before hand-over. He was quick to assist me with some minor touch up more than a year after reno even though problem was due to usage rather than workmanship.
Had a worry free renovation experience with Diva’s interior. From initial RFQ, design phase, scheduling to handover, every step of the way has been communicated and executed timely as promised by consultant Zune Lee. Their quote may not be the lowest among the quotes that i received, but the professionalism and commitment demonstrated by the team assured me that i have made the correct choice.
My family has since moved into the new place before CNY as promised and a big thank u to Diva’s. I will definitely recommend Diva’s and Zune (HP 8356 2566)
We chose Diva’s Interior because we are divas and dare I say not the easiest clients to work with. However, interior designer Zune from Diva’s had done an excellent job translating our vision and dreams into reality.
We sat down with Zune already knowing how we like our kitchen to be. Zune was there to make sure that everything was fine tuned and made practical. So we managed to balance both practicality and aesthetics.
Construction was done doing Chinese New Year period so it was a little slow moving at first. But completed in time at the end. Quality and workmanship was our top priority so it wasnt a problem for us. Kitchen meets our expectation and I let the photos tell the rest.
Zune was very welcoming and open to ideas. He is responsive. Also provided good after service.
Thank you Zune (Hp 8356 2566) for being kind and patient with us.
Eden, Interior Designer from Divas, is highly recommended by my good friend. Though we already met a few IDs and happy with them, I was persuaded by our friend who described him as
1. “very talented”: he can draw 3D drawing on the spot in their discussion to make her visualize the idea.
2. “professional”: he identified the bathtub she requested would not be realistic as she and her husband are both too tall for the space they have, and he was the only ID honestly against this idea.
3. “excellent in customer service”: he went to her home quickly after receiving her call on the damage of toilet glass door, after 1+ year of renovation.
4. “Good sense of humor”: he made the discussion and renovation process fun as he is very funny.
My friend is a musician who holds very high standard when coming to service, I think I should meet up with this ”legency” Eden.
No regrets, he is not like other IDs, the way he approaches customer is pretty different, friendly yet pretty “stylish”, quickly we discuss things like best buddies ever.
Besides those mentioned before, we also noticed something good about him in our two face to face meetings and a few WhatsApp call consultations.
1. He grasps our ideas and lifestyle very quickly.
2. He respects our ideas yet will analyze pros and cons from different perspectives.
3. He has broad knowledge about interior design and renovation in other countries and let us know the limitation and difference in Singapore
4. He knows the renovation regulation in Singapore very well and wouldn’t do things that against the laws.
5. He explains interior design theories with us patiently.
6. His quotation is very transparent and he is willingly sharing with you how and why things are charged.
7. He is experienced in buying Taobao. His showroom is pretty cool, unique and comfortable. Accordingly to him, his workshop at Ubi is a rushed project, but they use some furnishings to make it look really nice (mostly from Taobao) :p. I guess he will give us some useful Taobao tips and save us plenty if we engage him :p
8. He is very respectful of other ID firms. To be honest, almost all IDs we met remind us that there are some “bad” and “irresponsible” IDs out there. He too agrees with that too but he emphasizes there are many different types of IDs in market to fulfill different needs of different clients, and different IDs might be in different stage of their career hence making different choice of approaching customer. As long as we know what we want, we will choose the right ID for us. I really value this quality of him.
9. He is genuinely willing to share his experience and knowledge, without withholding information. And he is open to suggestions and can quickly adapt to them too! I feel very safe and comfortable discussing things with him.
For some reasons, we can’t continue our renovation project with him, hence I can’t comment on the workmanship (but my friend’s home still looks new after 5 years and she is happy). I feel sad that we can’t continue our renovation work together, but as he said “it’s totally alright not engage me this time, I am happy to help. We love to build long term relationship with customers, it will be a time you need me and you know I am here.”
It’s a pleasure to meet an ID and a friend like Eden. I would highly recommend him to anyone 🙂
Save your trouble to visit dozens of interior firms, get free interior design plans from various interior designers.
We will also be sending you a Free E-magazine and Free Reno Checklist!!
You will also receive Home & Living Product Promo Vouchers Kit with up to 60% off!
What’s more? You will also be entitled to receive Free Home Insurance insured up to S$130,000 or Travel Insurance insured up to $51,600!
Also, be one of the 10 lucky winners to win a FREE renovation (worth up to $50,000) from now till 31th May 2023 with amounts of up to 1 X $20,000, 1 X $15,000, 1 x $5,000, 3 x $2000 and 4 x $1000. Fill up the details below