We collaborated with Musee in February 2016 to conduct Free Feng Shui Floor Plan Analysis for their customers. Following are some of the interesting comments from these customers, and we wish to share with everyone.
1. How come you know I got a promotion and paid rise three years ago by just looking at my floor plan? I have not moved into this house.
2. How come you know my wife’s health is not so good just by looking at my floor plan? We have not moved in yet.
3. How come you know both of us are good academically just by looking at my floor plan? We will only collect our keys in 2017.
4. How do you know my son is always not at home just by looking at my floor plan? We have not moved in yet.
5. How come you know our money come and go and cannot save much just by looking at the floor plan? We have not moved in.
The list goes on, and many are amazed by our abilities to know a few things about them just by analysing the floor plan. Let me clarify, my colleague and I DO NOT have any supernatural power.
We can tell a few things about our clients by analysing their floor plan because we possess the knowledge of I-Ching Feng Shui. I-Ching Feng Shui is wisdom that is more than 8000 years old. 8000 years ago there was no religion and written language; hence, I-Ching Feng Shui is not Taoism, this is a common misunderstanding most people have.
Allow me to explain why I-Ching Feng Shui can let my colleague, and I know a little bit about you from the floor plan analysis even before you are living in the house.
What kind of a person you are, you will have what kind of Feng Shui.
When you go house hunting, you will subconsciously choose a house based on your like and dislike. Your like and dislike are your Feng Shui. So when you purchased the house and showed us your floor plan, it reflects about you. Even you have not moved in. Don’t quite understand? Read the examples below.
If blue colour is your favourite colour, the tendency is that most of your possession are blue in colour. If you have a teddy bear on the right side of your bed, when you moved to your new house you will also place your teddy bear on the right side of your bed. So what kind of a person you are, you will have what kind of Feng Shui.
Just like a doctor that is trained to read your X-Ray, we are taught to read your floor plan.
Still don’t get it, call us for coffee and bring along your floor plan or follow us on our Facebook, look out for our FREE Feng Shui Floor Plan Analysis Events and experience it yourself.
“The first step toward change is awareness.”
visit http://www.circle96.com with your floor plan for a free quotation on FENG