A wardrobe is essential for a home interior design. No matter how creative and magnificent a furniture can be, a wardrobe defines the essence of a bedroom or a closet.
Häfele works on this significant concept and has designed a wardrobe door system that will fill up that cupboard shaped hole in your room with all the contemporary essentials and aesthetics for maximum functionality and beautiful showcase.
Let’s look at some of the best benefits you could achieve with Häfele’s take on wardrobe fittings design and their modular sliding door fittings.
1. Functional brilliance:
Häfele’s wardrobe doors have been designed to accomplish the utmost precision in many aspects. Let’s look at some of these below:
– Perfect Access: The wardrobe doors are the perfect storage access. They’re sliding doors and easy to slip from one end to the other. This gives them the added edge of being camouflaged within the actual interior space.
– No Noise: The sliding feature of these wardrobe doors makes little to no noise at all.
– Easy sliding feature: A harmonious slide of each door leaf makes for easy usage.
– Aesthetics: Of course, the aesthetics matter and Häfele has gone for an elegant appearance that will only add to the beauty of your interiors.
– Intelligent Systems: Häfele has introduced intelligent technology in these wardrobe doors. The E-drive is an electronic drive that closes the door after 2 minutes and opens automatically with little or no effort at all.
2. Easier Moving and Better Grip
These wardrobe doors have been designed for the epitome of function and are versatile enough to adhere to different styles and situations:
– Adaptability: The Häfele wardrobe doors cater to the possibility of adapting the same system to the needs of different manufacturers. This is possible by selecting appropriate equipment like tracks, sleds or carts.
– Shock Absorbers: Another innovative addition is the shock absorbers that are central to the door in the system 3-winger.
– Brand New Fittings: The Slido Vorfront fittings provide full comfort in opening, closing and smooth operation as well as installation of the electrical control option. This automatically moves the door.
3. Häfele Pull-Out Storage System
A pull-out storage system is the newest trick in the hat and Häfele has managed to design one in a rich, prime black finish. Let’s look at some of its pros below:
– Thought-Out: These pull-out systems are a well thought-out venture with quality fittings and hardware systems.
– Space efficient: The storage space is up to the ceiling which utilizes all the unused niches and corners.
– Customized: This system is made to measure and extremely convenient.
– Newer additions: These wardrobes come with the newest accessories like wire baskets, wardrobe lifts, trouser racks, pull-out trouser racks, illuminated wardrobe rail and other pull-out wardrobe solutions.
– Customization: All these basic accessories and pull-out solutions make for easy configuration to individual requirements.
– Lift: The electrical or manual wardrobe lift moves the clothes rail towards the user. This allows the user to take advantage of room heights of up to 2.8 meters right to the last centimeter.