Renopedia is an online portal for Singapore homeowners to find inspirations, solutions, tips, ideas and the right interior designers for their dream home.
Address: 190 Clemenceau Avenue S239924
If you are driving and use Google Maps, type Singapore Shopping Centre,190 Clemenceau Avenue S239924
Nearest MRT Station: Bencoolen MRT (DT21)
Nearest Bus Stop:
111, 124, 14,16,162, 167, 174, 174e, 175, 190,36,65, 652, 656, 660, 7, 77,850E, 972, 972M
Click here if you are coming from Dhoby Ghaut MRT
Instructions to get here from Bencoolen MRT
1. Head southwest on Bencoolen St toward Bras Basah Road.
2. Turn right on to Bras Basah will pass by SOTA Concert Hall (on the right in 130 m)
3. Continue on to Orchard Road.
4. Turn left at the traffic light.
5. Take the pedestrian tunnel.
6. Turn right on to Penang Road.
7. Turn left on to Penang Lane.
8. We are located at Singapore shopping centre Level 5, #05-19/20/20A/20B
1. Alight at Bencoolen MRT (DT21) and take Exit B.
4. Continue onto Orchard Road.
5. Turn right after crossing the traffic light and continue walking to Dhoby Ghaut MRT
6. Walk across Dhoby Ghaut MRT to the sheltered path leading to Penang Road.
7. Turn left and head west to Penang Road and take the sheltered path and continue walking straight for about 130 metres.
8. Continue until bus stop and across the road to Penang Road.
9. Continue until traffic light and turn left to Penang Lane.
10. We are here Singapore shopping centre, Level 5 #05-19/20/20A/20B
Save your trouble to visit dozens of interior firms, get free interior design plans from various interior designers.
We will also be sending you a Free E-magazine and Free Reno Checklist!!
You will also receive Home & Living Product Promo Vouchers Kit with up to 60% off!
What’s more? You will also be entitled to receive Free Home Insurance insured up to S$130,000 or Travel Insurance insured up to $51,600!
Also, be one of the 10 lucky winners to win a FREE renovation (worth up to $50,000) from now till 31th May 2023 with amounts of up to 1 X $20,000, 1 X $15,000, 1 x $5,000, 3 x $2000 and 4 x $1000. Fill up the details below