Speaking of buying a house in Singapore, the first thing which comes into our mind is – the space is so small and tight! However, some single people prefer to live in a small space. Nevertheless, tiny homes with well-designed can be attractive and creative! Let’s check them out!
1. Being creative is so crucial since it can make space efficient by using some beautiful, simple and classic wood, fun art or pristine carpet in the home. The feeling of the Scandinavian home is on point when it comes to making the best use of tiny spaces.
2. Let’s go buy mirrors as incorporating mirrors can have the effect of making a room larger – it is such a beautiful illusion when there is a tiny space. Of course, floor-to-ceiling mirrors will be better!
3. If you prefer an industrial interior, you can incorporate the use of raw materials i.e. bricks or applying unifying color palette; thus the cool tiny space will look comfortable.
4. Selecting and applying the right colors such as gold, textures and materials mean a lot since it can magically make a tiny home look classy and sophisticated.
5. People rarely utilize dark color for their home especially Chinese. However, if you are bold enough, you can challenge dark color as well as using glass panels to separate the living room from the bedroom. It helps to maintain the flow and create an illusion that the room is bigger than it is.
6. The latest trend in this century is using glass, plants, raw materials, etc. to create a minimalist and modern interior. This style can be applied to a tiny space as well. Meanwhile, hidden storage should be incorporated into any home – especially when we live in a compact home.
7. Although it is difficult to incorporate the entire design concept in a compact home, it is possible to fully and smartly utilize the corners and nooks to make the tiny room looks larger.